ASA Terms and Conditions
The term 'ASA Starters and Alternators' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is as below. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
3) You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
5) It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
7) All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
8) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Business TermsRetention of Title.
All goods and services remain the property of Albaston Starters and Alternators until payment has been received in full.
ASA warrants all goods supplied by it to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use for 12 months from the date of purchase. This warranty excludes private hire vehicles and is limited to sales to UK addresses only. The warranty does not cover purchases made outside the UK. This warranty is applied only to products supplied and is limited either to the replacement of the product or a refund of the purchase value. This does not extend to defects caused by wear and tear, accidental damage, water and oil damage, corrosion, neglect or misuse.
The purchaser must inspect the packing and contents on arrival, any damage, shortages or goods incorrectly supplied are to be notified within 3 days and, if damaged, confirmed to both the carrier and ourselves. Claims for non-delivery of goods should be made in writing to us within 21 days from date of despatch in the case of inland orders and 30 days from despatch in the case of export orders.
All returns must be accompanied by a returns note stating the main reason for return. We also require that you return all faulty goods in the adequate packaging to avoid damage in transit. On receipt of any acceptable return, a full credit will show against your account within 30 Days.
Our detailed terms of business can be obtained by contacting us.
ASA OfficeUnit 3,
Florence Road Industrial Estate,